DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
Some call it HR and Recruitment, here at DICE we call it the People Team - we're passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As an internal technical recruiter, you'll report to the Global Head of Talent and play a primary role in recruiting globally across our tech teams, spanning from software engineering and product management to data science, analytics and product design.
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, adaptable, people person to join our technical recruitment efforts and expansion. You will be the first point of contact for anyone applying to DICE and responsible for ensuring that all DICE candidates feel valued while receiving an incredible candidate experience from start to finish.
You take a positive, engaging, and forward thinking approach to working and will have an active role in supporting DICE in our most exciting growth phase to date. We think you'll love it here.
- Effectively managing the full lifecycle of interviews for all DICE candidates across teams; ensuring a proactive and positive candidate experience
- Acting as the main point of contact for candidates, keeping them up to date on their application and in the know about what is expected from them at different stages
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal teams on recruitment-related matters (e.g drafting job descriptions, confirming candidate details, preparing for hiring meetings, highlighting VISA considerations, etc.)
- Manage our job adverts for all open positions, including our accounts with tools and platforms and updating our profiles where necessary
- Ensuring our applicant tracking system is up to date and candidates are updated on next steps
- Actively headhunt candidates within your existing networks
- Reporting on progress and giving regular updates to the rest of the team
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Working with our Creative and Branding team to create engaging content for our pages to improve our employee brand and attract quality candidates