DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable to join the Finance department. You’ll report directly into the Financial Controller.
You are proactive and adaptable and not scared of fast-paced environments and managing a small team. You’re happy to take on multiple projects, tasks and duties and ensure they all run smoothly. You love numbers and you love stories. You’ll be an integral part of the team who are telling the story of DICE through the lens of finance.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payable and receivable
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with our clients in the UK, US and France on any queries they may have.
- Sending out remittance reports and supporting remittance breakdowns for the UK and French promoters
- Support promoter payment runs
- Reconcile the accounts payable and receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are correctly recorded and accounted for
- Look after and review the account's inbox
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping
- Knowledge and a general understanding of accounting procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good data entry and management skills
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Xero experience (bonus)
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish (bonus)