Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
Some call it HR, here at DICE we call it the People Team - we're passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As a Talent Coordinator, you’ll play a proactive and cross-functional role working with all teams.
We’re looking for a Talent Coordinator who will take charge of all our coordination efforts to help scale our awesome teams. We’re recruiting globally across the entire business, spanning from software engineering and UX development through to brand partnerships and account management.
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, adaptable, people person to support our recruitment efforts and expansion. You will be the first point of contact for anyone applying to DICE and responsible for ensuring that all DICE candidates feel valued, and receive an incredible candidate experience from start to finish.
- Effectively coordinating the full lifecycle of interviews for all DICE candidates across teams; ensuring a proactive and positive candidate experience
- Supporting the talent partner in ensuring our applicant tracking system is up to date and candidates are updated on next steps
- Manage our job adverts for all open positions, including our accounts with tools and platforms and updating our profiles where necessary
- Making candidates feel welcomed and providing them with a tour of our offices
- Working with our Creative and Branding team to create engaging content for our pages to improve our employee brand and attract quality candidates
- Demonstrable experience working within a people function role for 1-2 years (recruitment coordinator, HR assistant, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Motivated, exceptionally organised and detail oriented
- Ability to spin multiple plates - not afraid to take on multiple tasks but know how to prioritise to achieve deadlines
- Friendly, open-minded with a positive can-do attitude
- High EQ
- Creative problem solver
- Experienced dealing with sensitive information with the ability to work in a confidential manner
- Startup experience (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here