Music Account Manager
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets to live shows. We're the world's most innovative music ticketing and discovery platform and now globally expanding into the US.
Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
London is our home, and now we're building a brand new team in LA to support our US expansion and fast paced growth.
As an Account Manager will be responsible for our partner retention and growth and must have a strong understanding of the US music & entertainment industry and the ability to identify and articulate how DICE is a uniquely powerful tool to support them.
Working cross-functionally with our global operations, product, marketing and music teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
- Use your experience to be the primary point of contact for our major partners
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Music, Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- Assist the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- You're a music industry professional with an in depth and broad knowledge of current artists, bands and promoters
- 5+ years entertainment industry experience as an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- 2+ years business development experience - comfortable and confident bringing on new business
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- Adaptable, Self Motivated, Creative Problem Solver
- High EQ
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Lived in Los Angeles for 2+ years and have the right to work in the US
You'll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're well funded and have global ambitions - lets be honest, you'll love working here.
+ Free Breakfast
+ LA office
+ Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 70+ employees!