DICE is growing fast. That’s not hyperbole, last month we signed three new major venue partnerships, two new promoters, a north american exclusive with Kanye West, and launched our first city in mainland Europe. And June is a quiet month.
To keep up this pace without the wheels coming off we need an Operations Manager with a cool head and quality experience to deliver and execute at speed. We are looking to achieve operational excellence in the UK to ensure that we scale effectively as we launch in 22 cities before the end of the year.
We’ll be honest, we’re perfectionists.
We’re looking for someone with our same high standards to ensure fans, promoters and venues have the best possible experience with DICE.
Sitting on the UK Leadership team and reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery and execution of partnerships with venues, promoters, artists and brands.
They will work closely with the Head of Music, Accounts and Venues Lead, and Product Managers to provide exceptional client tools including self service, automate processes, and take the lead with the roll out of new revenue streams like Seat Selection and Nite DICE.
If this is you, you’re obsessed with solution finding, and as comfortable working your way round a spreadsheet as you are in the box office at a festival.
- Use your experience to ensure the successful launch of our new venue and promoter partners
- Deliver operational excellence in the UK that we can scale effectively
- Launch new partner tools
- Scale the roll-out of new revenue streams
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on operational efficiency
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Music, Accounts, Event Services and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- 5+ years experience in an Operations Role at a high growth company
- 3+ years experience with music and/or sports venues
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here