Senior Growth Analyst
DICE is an incredibly fast moving company and this is a senior role that reports to the Head of Marketing but also works closely with the product and data teams.
The Senior Growth Analyst will be responsible for, and effective at, delivering growth within our active user metrics. You’ll have an outstanding ability to use data but most importantly your analytical experience means you’ll use this skill to understand our product, features and audience in depth and use it to impact metrics. You’ll need advanced experience in writing SQL queries and presenting data. Use of analysis tools such as Looker is also an advantage.
As DICE is a slick mobile-first app with a strong web presence, an impressive knowledge of growing active users within both channels is key along with a proven track record of delivering conversion.
We get it, you’ve been smashing projects within a growth or data team and are now ready to step up and take the lead but it’s essential that you have real experience and success in a similar role. We don’t care what your title was/is but this is a high profile position that will be career defining. We know our stuff and will ask.
We bet you’ve got a tonne of ideas that would change how DICE uses data to scale active user growth. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives. Jump on board.
- 5 Years experience within a fast growing startup in the growth team.
- Strong experience in using data. You are rigorous about measuring impact. SQL and Google Analytics are your best mates.
- Advance experience in writing SQL queries and presenting data
- A solid understanding of CRM systems, how to optimise and scale them.
- Understand how to design and deliver effective growth experiments and campaigns
- Unafraid to be bold in making data-led suggestions to push performance. DICE is all about ideas.
- Killer knowledge of web, iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to be strategic whilst getting stuck in.
- Demonstrate creativity, strategic thinking, and strong leadership.
- Experience of delivering effective SEO strategy.
- Paid search and paid social skills: primarily Google AdWords and Facebook is advantageous
DICE has been live for almost 3 years now. We’ve hella grown in that time from being a tiny, scrappy start up to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to seriously change how fans connect with live experiences. You’re going to love it here.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Sick speakers come in to visit every week. No arseholes.