We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Manager to join our Growth team who'll be able to own GTV and MAU targets for our new cities across the USA to step change our growth there, and create the US Growth Team.
This role can either be based in our London HQ or Los Angeles office, and will involve regular travel to the other office
- Developing and executing strategies to acquire new users cost-effectively in target US cities
- Owning and operating Facebook and other marketing campaigns in target US cities
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Analysing customer behaviour to understand what drives repurchase in US cities
- Providing actionable insights for the product, music, and brand teams to help improve user experience in US cities and across all locations
- Constantly testing to develop the best CRM strategy for engaging users and driving purchases, using push notifications and email
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Weekly performance reporting on key metrics vs targets
- Build and maintain city dashboards to track performance
- Working with the Music team to provide analysis on event performance and support for promoters