DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets to live shows. We're the world's most innovative music ticketing and discovery platform and now globally expanding into the US.
Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Manager to join our Growth team who'll be able to own GTV and MAU targets for our new cities in the USA to step change our growth there.
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Analysing customer behaviour to understand what drives repurchase in US cities
- Providing actionable insights for the product, music, and brand teams to help improve user experience in US cities and across all locations
- Constantly testing to develop the best CRM strategy for engaging users and driving purchases, using push notifications and email
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Developing and executing strategies to acquire new users cost-effectively in US cities
- Owning and operating Facebook and other marketing campaigns in US cities
- Weekly performance reporting on key metrics vs targets
- Build and maintain city dashboards to track performance
- Working with the Music team to provide analysis on event performance and support for promoters
- 2-3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment in an analytical role
- Data-driven decision-making and strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of the US market preferred
- Happy to get your hands dirty and make changes
- Experience of SQL
- Experience with Leanplum or other CRM tool a plus
- Experience with Facebook ads & Google Adwords a plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here