DICE is a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up, founded by genuine music fans who were frustrated with the live music industry. Buying tickets sucked, and touts were keeping true fans out of gigs.
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our product team. We want a team player who is passionate and comfortable with supporting the data needs of multiple teams. You’ll be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross functional-team, working closely with developers, designers, testers and product managers. But more importantly, you’ll be providing essential data that will provide powerful insights resulting in an amazing service and disrupting a global industry - something you’ll be proud of when you attend your next gig.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialing out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want engineers that are open to collaboration and that want to be a part of the product design process.
- Experience building data pipelines and putting models into production
- Experience gathering and consolidating data from external sources
- Advanced SQL skills for analysis and database administration
- Solid knowledge of Python and Golang
- Extremely detail and quality-orientated
- Experience with mobile apps code
- Expert knowledge of analytics databases such as Redshift
- AWS experience
- Good knowledge of UNIX and bash
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop (bonus)
- Good understanding of Data Science (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 50% off gym membership
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We’re in De Beauvoir