Head of Brand Partnerships
Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
Whilst we're building a huge tech platform, we also work directly with some of the world's biggest brands. We're looking for a Head of Brand Partnership to join our UK leadership team and develop, manage and lead our existing Brand Partnerships team. You will be given the resources to drive an exceptional team to take us to our next stage of growth.
You have a deep and trusted network and you're an expert in building successful brand partnerships. DICE also has a lot of inbound queries and existing partnerships too and you're able to prioritise the best deals for both sides.
You have demonstrable experience of negotiating big deals and are comfortable effectively closing partnerships to generate revenue. Deals at DICE can range from £50k to over £3m.
This role offers the rare opportunity to define and develop strategy, step change execution, and build on existing relationships with the biggest brands in the world. DICE is all about ideas. You’ll need to be fearlessly bold in making suggestions to push performance with solid skills to make them happen.
We bet you’ve got a ton of ideas that would change how DICE makes partnerships happen. We have the passion, resources, finance and talent to realise those initiatives.
- An extensive network at senior level with multinational brands
- Passionate about building long-term brand relationships not just quick wins
- An intrinsic understanding of what ‘good’ looks like, from the development of a strategy through to the final pitch deck all the way through to the final solution
- Bold, Sharp, Insightful
- Solid understanding of the music and cultural landscape we occupy and can pitch with authority and authenticity
- Strong negotiator and ability to close partnerships efficiently
- A solid understanding of how brands operate, when budgets are set, when business planning takes place and ultimately when the optimum time to meet with them is
- Leadership and people management experience across small to large teams, helping implement new processes and improve ways of working.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members to enable personal development through coaching and feedback
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners
- High intellectual level – must be able to resolve disagreements with smart people, solve problems, think laterally, and have a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Extremely commercial and have a high EQ
- BA / BS Degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday + Summer Workcation
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here