Brand Partnerships Manager - Video Games & eSports
DICE works with directly with the world's biggest brands and we’re expanding our partnerships team to take us to our next stage of growth.
The ability to effectively understand the needs of brands, pitch DICE’s unique proposition, negotiate deals, effectively close partnerships and generate revenue is essential. This role offers the rare opportunity to develop strategy, step change execution, and build relationships with the biggest brands in the world.
DICE is all about experiences, and partnering with brands that will make experiences better for our fans. The Video Games and eSports industry gives us an opportunity to branch out our current offering to fans, and bring a whole host of new fans to DICE.
We want your ideas. You’ll need to be fearlessly bold in making suggestions to push performance with solid skills to make them happen. You will have experience within this industry, and a network ready to partner with DICE.
We get it, you’ve been smashing partnerships or account management and you’re now ready to step up and take on a new challenge. We don’t care what your title was/is, this is a big career defining opportunity to grab hold of if you have the inspiring ideas and boundless motivation to realise them.
We bet you’ve got a tonne of suggestions that would change how DICE makes campaigns happen within the Video Games and eSports industry. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives. Jump on board.
- Existing brand network, you already know who all the decision makers and stakeholders are.
- A strong negotiator and ability to close partnerships efficiently.
- A strong understanding of how brands operate, when budgets are set, when business planning takes place and ultimately when the optimum time to meet with them is.
- Experience within the Video Games and eSports industry, preferably in a partnership capacity.
- Passionate about building long-term brand relationships not just quick wins.
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities from multiple partners.
- You are results oriented.
- Experience working with brands on a global level is a bonus.
- A strong communicator who enjoys working with people.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here