DICE is the fastest growing ticket and music discovery brand in the UK. A key part of DICE’s global growth plan is about building long term relationships with DICE fans at scale. And now we are expanding our growth team to enable this.
The CRM Manager is responsible for active user metrics. You’ll use data to understand our product, features and audience in depth and leverage this data to identify new opportunities to drive active users. You’ll be responsible for, and effective at, driving measurable growth throughout the fan lifecycle.
You’re motivated by hitting and exceeding targets, by building and optimising our lifecycle programs and identifying opportunities to scale performance. You’ll need strong analytical, planning and multitasking skills to achieve objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximise resonance with our audience.
You’re likely to have lots of ideas that would change how DICE drives active users. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives.
- 3 Years experience within a fast growing start up working within CRM or growth marketing
- A solid understanding of CRM systems
- You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing expected impact.
- You understand retention, where it comes from, how it is scaled.
- Data driven with the ability to analyse performance of all campaigns, quickly identifying new areas for improvement.
- Unafraid to be bold in making suggestions to push performance
- You have strong knowledge of web, iOS and Android platform.
- You’ll need strong analytical, planning and multitasking skills
DICE has been live for nearly 3 years now. In that time we've gone from being a tiny, scrappy start-up to a full-fledged live music discovery app and we're only just getting started.
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Incredible speakers visit on a weekly basis.