DICE is an incredibly fast moving company that is obsessed with product, design and technology. This is a global leadership role that reports to the CEO.
The Creative Director will head up our brand team and is responsible for editorial, content, design and brand campaigns. The position has three main elements:
- Define the next stage of DICE’s global brand positioning
- Develop our visual and content strategy, and
- Tell our story to millions of people
This is a career-defining role. We don't believe in spending tons of money to gain brand awareness. DICE has grown from a scrappy six person company to a scrappy sixty person company that has won over millions of passionate customers who use DICE obsessively.
So brand is everything and we have high expectations for this role.
We get it, you’ve been smashing it as a Creative Director or an Art director or brand lead and you’re now ready to step up. We don’t care what your title was/is, this is a big career defining opportunity to grab hold of if you have the inspiring ideas and boundless motivation to realise them.
You will lead a talented team of designers and writers so you must have experience leading and inspiring people.
And you know how to use data and insights to help strengthen your ideas and apply this to creative strategy.
But most of all you understand DICE.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a strong creative leadership role
- Exceptional art direction skills along with the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking
- Create and manage original campaigns, content and experiences
- Confident and clear communicator who is inspiring and compelling
- You can pinpoint key insights and articulate them in a compelling way
- Ability to connect insights and data to gain inspiration
- You can demonstrate creative ideas that benefit the brand, the business and fans
- Deliver quality ideas in a fast-paced, often high pressure environment
- Your track record is important. We need to see that you can deliver at this level
- Experience of working globally, managing teams in multiple locations with an availability to travel
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 50% off gym membership
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We’re in De Beauvoir, East London.