Senior Web Designer (3 month contract)
Since our launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the best shows, club nights and festivals on the only platform that’s built entirely with the user in mind.
You are passionate about beautiful yet simple design, usability and functional user interfaces. You’ll be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, alongside developers, designers, testers and product managers.
More importantly, you’ll be spearheading the redesign of our website and mini-sites together with the product team and Creative Director.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We’re after someone who is open to collaborating with various teams and welcoming of others being a part of the product design process.
- Collaborate with the Product and Creative teams to define and implement innovative design solutions and marketing campaigns
- Conceptualise original and complex ideas that bring simplicity, user friendliness and a great user experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the team and stakeholders
- Estimate time and delivery of the project and various components
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI and UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skill with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficient with visual design and wireframing tools, i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience web-based animations
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies, and a strong understanding of the pros and cons of each, including how and when to apply them
- Able to communicate and work with developers to solve technical challenges
- Understand developer restrictions
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working within Agile/SCRUM processes (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here