Midweight Graphic Designer
DICE is changing how fans discover and buy tickets to live shows. We're the world's most innovative music ticketing and discovery platform and we are now expanding into the US and France.
Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans, not touts.
We’re looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to join our brand team. We want a positively-minded team player who is passionate to the point of ridicule about design and typography. Someone who will throw themselves into a branding project, a marketing campaign or an apparel brief with equally boundless enthusiasm, and bring a suitcase full of relevant, up-to-date inspiration along with them. They should be comfortable working across multiple touchpoints and adaptable to daily challenges.
- Work directly with the creative director on branding and execution for new product launches
- Work cross-functionally with the technical, creative and music teams to define long-term and short-term design solutions for specific areas of the business
- Provide iterations based on feedback gathered from fans, partners and teams across the business
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototype
- 4+ years design experience at leading agencies
- Strong understanding of brand and how to work with, adapt and improve brand guidelines
- Passion for the craft of typography
- Communication skills to develop and explain initial design concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others to deliver work and bring strategic ideas to life
- Experience with current design tools, i.e. Adobe CS, Sketch, After Effects, Framer, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here