Since our UK launch in 2014, DICE has become the world's most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer to join our product team and lead our web development. We want a team player who is passionate about code quality, architecture and design. You’ll be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, alongside developers, designers, testers and product managers. More importantly, you’ll be spearheading the development of our web platform, bringing effortless experiences to fans and disrupting a global industry while you’re at it - something you’ll be proud of when you attend your next gig.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want developers that are open to collaboration and that want to be a part of the product design process.
- Take ownership of our web and internal platforms and develop them so they can scale and perform well while dealing with high traffic demands
- Optimise our applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with our backend developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from and build solutions for our users and partners
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure design standards are maintained and consistent with our brand
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven experience as a Front-End developer using React
- Experience building large scale web applications
- Familiar with graphql and graphql libraries, i.e. relay, apollo, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic concepts such as accessibility and SEO
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Up-to-date with the technologies and techniques, and a strong understanding of the pros and cons of each, including how and when to apply them
- Experience with web design (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here