Head of Growth
DICE is an incredibly fast moving company and this is a senior role that reports to the Head of Marketing but also works closely with the product team.
The Head of Growth will sit within marketing but work closely with product development, and is responsible for customer acquisition, activation, and retention. The position has three main elements: define the next stage of DICE’s growth strategy, execute growth campaigns and optimise retention.
You have a strong understanding of data and work well with analysts. You’re also driven and motivated to exceed targets by seeking out every opportunity to scale the performance of DICE.
As DICE is a slick mobile-first app with a strong web presence, an impressive knowledge of growing both channels is key. You’ll also need a proven track record of delivering conversion.
Because of your experience in CRM and retention campaigns, you get that acquisition is one thing, but retention is another. You’ll need know how to deliver both.
We get it, you’ve been smashing projects within a growth team and are now ready to step up and take the lead but it’s essential that you have real experience and success in a similar role. We don’t care what your title was/is but this is a high profile position that will be career defining. We know our stuff and will ask.
We bet you’ve got a tonne of ideas that would change how DICE drives growth. We have the passion, resources and talent to realise those initiatives. Jump on board.
- 5 Years experience within a fast growing start up in the growth team.
- A solid understanding of CRM systems, how to optimise and scale them.
- Strong experience in using data. You are rigorous about measuring impact. Google Analytics is your best mate.
- Understand how to design effective experiments for both acquisition and retention.
- Strong paid search and paid social skills: primarily Google AdWords and Facebook.
- Experience of delivering effective SEO strategy.
- Unafraid to be bold in making suggestions to push performance. DICE is all about ideas.
- Killer knowledge of web, iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to be strategic whilst getting stuck in.
- Demonstrate creativity, strategic thinking, and strong leadership.
DICE has been live for almost 3 years now. We’ve hella grown in that time from being a tiny, scrappy start up to a slightly larger, scrappy start up with the ambition to seriously change how fans connect with live experiences. You’re going to love it here..
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Cheap gym. Sick speakers come in to visit every week. No arseholes