We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
In close collaboration with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships, this role will be responsible for executing the full suite of data capture and analytics activities necessary to contribute definitively to strategic decision-making within the Brand Partnerships division, and the delivery of daringly creative integrated event and experiential campaigns that exceed brand partner objectives while adhering to DICE’s mission to bring fans the best nights out.
You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, and develop data-informed, actionable insights that definitively contribute to successful brand partnerships that leverage DICE’s unique positioning and identity in a way that feels authentic to our shared audiences.
At DICE we’re all about creativity and driving innovation, across not only design and tech, but also process and strategy. So you’ll need to be fearlessly bold in developing and presenting ideas that push the envelope. Like us, you’ve got a constantly growing list of what’s broken, and an even longer list of ideas to fix them. Come join us. We’ll do it together.
- Collating multiple sources of data, including DICE’s rich primary data on the gigs fans love, as well as relevant external data, in order to produce insights of the highest integrity
- Collaborating with the Growth Team in developing rich audience profiles to help us understand who our fans are – their motivations, their behaviours, their passions and their loves – on a granular level
- Develop BI cases for alignment between DICE and our fans, and target brands; who should we be partnering with and why?
- Conduct modelling to predict fan behaviours including propensity and forecasting, within the context of brand partnerships
- Supporting account managers in monitoring, visualising, reporting and presenting campaign performance data to ensure consensus with clients on success
- 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst or similar
- Statistical/Mathematical background
- Advanced level of SQL
- Comfortable with conducting data analysis in R or Python
- Experience with BI tools, particularly Looker (bonus)
- Strong knowledge of marketing metrics and tools, such as Google Analytics, with at least some background in qualitative consumer and market research
- Passion for storytelling and thought leadership a major plus – born to blog, vlog or pod[cast]!
- Academic degree in engineering, maths, statistical sciences or another field (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here