We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Some call it HR, here at DICE we call it the People Team - we're passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As a people assistant you'll report to the people partner and play a primary role in supporting the people team and the many projects and initiatives being rolled at DICE to help continue building a culture DICE employees are proud of.
This is a varied and fast-paced role and you will have lots of opportunity to expand your responsibilities and be supported and trusted and develop you to grow in your HR career. You’ll need to be a pro-active people person and true self starter with a strong initiative to deliver efficient HR admin and day-to-day HR activities.
You take a positive, engaging, and adaptable approach to working to support the smooth running of a business that is constantly growing and changing. We think you'll love it here.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the day to day HR administration such as:
- On-boarding new-starters and off-boarding leavers;
- Managing our HRIS system and keeping all of our employee data up to date
- Supporting all people initiatives and manage the co-ordination of all internal events and culture projects
- Write and issue employment letters as and when required, including end of fixed-term contract, leaver letters, confirmation of start dates, references etc.
- Co-ordinate the wellbeing and mental health programme at DICE
- Support with the learning and development initiatives and administration.
- Support new starters with relocation and travel organisation
- Meticulously organised and demonstrable experience of delivering a similar role
- Innate desire to help and support others
- Passionate about seeing people succeed
- Delivery and solution focused
- Can-do, positive mindset at all times that shows passion for role and function
- You love live music and our mission excites you (hopefully you’ve used DICE too)
- Proven examples of where you were responsible for sensitive employee data entry to HRIS, monitoring and reporting
- Experience of managing employee on-boarding or similar - scheduling events and supporting line managers with the process
- Experience of supporting HR policy, process and procedure development
- Ability to communicate at all levels to support implementation of new or existing practices
- CIPD desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here