THE ACT OF KILLING
The filmmakers ask unrepentant and proud leader Anwar and members of their Indonesian death squad to re-enact their experiences of a genocide, that led to the deaths of over a million people, in whatever movie genre they choose. As they direct hired actors to relive their brutal killings, we watch as our characters begin to deal with denial, guilt and unease of their past. Please note this documentary contains material that some viewers may find distressing including discussion and portrayal of genocide and political killings.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- In line with government guidance, we cannot accept groups of more than 6 for cinema screenings.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when moving around the venue, they may be removed once seated.
- All seating is allocated at the point of entry, please ensure you stick to your allocated seat - if you do not you may be asked to leave.
- Please ensure you complete track & trace information on arrival.
- Food and drink can be ordered directly to your seats via the 'Your Round' app.
- You may be asked to provide proof of ID on entry to the screening, depending on the certification of the film.
Presented by Don't Look Now.
This is a 15+ event.