Ibiza is enjoying a rare period of rest and regeneration while we live out our quarantine period. We urge you to stay indoors and stay safe so that the world collectively can recover.
For an opportunity to distract yourselves during the lockdown, this Saturday April 25th from 6pm CET, we invite you to join our House Party to be part of the first interactive experience hosted by Pacha: whether you prefer to wear a costume, a classy night out look, your raver outfit or simply a comfy gear, come prepared to interact with hundreds of Pacha lovers while listening to your favorite DJs!.
Through this initiative, we want to raise money to provide the Red Cross in Ibiza relief in the fight against COVID-19 while we gather virtually to enjoy the music and have fun with the best Pacha Attitude! Donate here: gofundme.com/f/pacha-house-party-for-red-cross-ibiza
Recomendations for the House Party experience:
- First 500 participants will be able to appear on screen through Zoom. If you join after please go to the Facebook livestream but keep trying on zoom as available spots are constantly generated.
- To better enjoy the experience, we recommend you to use a good sound system, dim the lights of your room, have your favorite drink at reach and interact with other participants.
- Also, bring your best costume or outfit (you never know who is going to be there…)
- On zoom you can interact through chat with participants.
- You can easily add a virtual background in the zoom video settings.
- We strongly recommend to update zoom to the latest available version.
- Explorer & Safari not supported, we recommend you to download the app.
- On zoom mobile app, see participants by swiping left and right.
When the show’s about to start, the link to join will appear on your ticket, or you can access the stream link that we’ll email you on the day.
Presented by Pacha.