Hun Brunch is back following a sold out London dates 2020.
Expect Drag Cabaret, DJ’s playing nostalgic 90’s & 00’s Hun Hits, Competitions & Giveaways!
This is a socially distanced, outdoor event with marquee covering and heaters.
Attendees must arrive by 1:30pm
Venue COVID-19 Regulations:
- You are solely responsible for complying with the government guidelines when making a booking with us and attending our venue https://www.gov.uk/guidance/meeting-people-from-outside-your-household
- Tables are to be at a maximum of 6 people at all times.
- You must check in to the venue, this can be done through your booking on Design My Night by entering yours and your guests details or we will have QR codes available at the venue to scan and check in.
- On arrival you must wait to be seated and you must remain seated at all times unless using the toilets or exiting the venue.
- We provide a contactless ordering app Butlr through which all food and drinks must be purchased. Cash will not be accepted.
- You must not enter the venue if you’ve been in contact with anyone symptomatic of Coronavirus in the past 14 days.
- You must adhere to signage placed around the venue to help with social distancing guidelines and be mindful of those around you.
- You must avoid contact with surfaces.
- You must maintain social distancing within the venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed around the venue for your use.
- When queueing for the toilet you must give right of way to the person exiting the toilet first.
- Furniture must not be moved in the venue at any time.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave up to 45 minutes before closing to ensure a lack of crowding.
Presented by HUNSNET.
This is an 18+ event. (Photo ID Required)