SBCLTR FSTVL 2020
We are excited to present you 4 days of bliss in Guadalupe Valley, Mexico. Get lost in an oasis of music, wellness, spirituality, workshops and so much more. All the while surrounded by your loved ones.
From 4pm Thursday, July 2 to 6pm Sunday, July 5th. You are allowed to check in each day from 9am - 12am. For the exception of Sunday. No Sunday arrival.
Music will be programmed until 6pm Sunday afternoon.
A question we have been receiving is if you are allowed to book a hotel nearby outside of the fstvl grounds? The answer is no and here is why:
- To receive the full fstvl experience.
- We are working hard to create the type of experience that requires attendees to stay on the fstvl grounds - by spending an extended period of time together is when the magic gets harnessed, the connections are made, and ultimately what makes a festival great.
- We have chosen this location because it has everything we need for those few days. Explore the grounds we have created for you and appreciate the surrounding nature of the valley.
What does my ticket cover?
- Your ticket price covers your entry to SBCLTR FSTVL inclusive of an early arrival pre-party on Thursday, July 2nd. Ticket price also covers your self/car camping fees, and grants you the right to bring your own food & drinks.
Want to get involved?
- Reach out to us at info@SBCLTRLA.com and let us know what you would like to bring or do. We are open to all the creative minds, from art and dance, to contortionists and everything in between. Hit us up and lets chat :)
For more FAQ please visit the FSTVL website at www.SBCLTRFSTVL.com
Presented by SBCLTR.
This is a 21+ event.