After a year of extremely hard graft.. I think its about time we all had a party..
"ThankU NHS" is a not-for-profit party set up to thank the NHS workforce who have worked tirelessly over the course of the pandemic. Theo Kottis will be headlining our first party, with the supporting lineup being made up of exclusively of NHS Staff and other Key Workers.
A favorite fixture on the Scottish clubbing circuit, Theo Kottis has established himself as one of the UK's most versatile DJs.
Growing up between Scotland and Greece, Kottis started out as a promoter in Edinburgh while still in his late teens, before subsequently turning his hand to the decks. He's since held down residencies at Glasgow's Sub Club and with FLY Club at Cabaret Voltaire in the capital and has built a reputation as a standout DJ both locally and internationally through his ability to adapt his sets to multiple moods and environments.
With a host of impending projects ahead, it seems there's no stopping Theo Kottis as he heads for the big time. With the release of his own productions, he is consistently tipped by DJ legends around the globe. The shining star among his work is his 'Beautiful Strangers' concept that he's crafted and creatively lead from start to finish; from the music style, production & artwork to the logistical details. He's successfully built a brand from this, curating his own 'Beautiful Strangers' festival alongside Fly Open Air, when Edinburgh Castle set the scene for his line up - featuring heroes Kerri Chandler, Henrik Schwarz, Move D & Hammer.
How it works:
- This party is generally aimed at NHS workers, but of course non-NHS friends/family/partners are more than welcome to come along and celebrate with us!
- This being said, we would still like to ensure that everyone who attends is either an NHS worker, or is a friend/family/partner of one
- Therefore, at least 1 person from each group will be asked to show an NHS ID badge on entry
- This is a not-for-profit party
- 100% of any profits that are made with be donated to Frontline-19, a charity that provides free counselling services to frontline NHS workers who are struggling with their mental health.
- Frontline19 is a free independent, confidential and UK based nationwide service delivering psychological support to people working on the frontline.
- Please give their website a visit if you're mental health has taken a hit over the course of the pandemic: https://www.frontline19.com
Presented by Sheaf St.
This is an 18+ event (Photo ID required)