FOUNDATIONS: I-SHA INVITES AKITO & K-MEANS
Welcome back to the basement :) (Distanced Series).
For the first time since March, we are very excited to have our renowned basement club space open once again for an immersive seated musical experience.
Tickets are ONLY available in advance, there will be NO tickets available on the door to minimise any contact at the box office. All tickets are sold in tables of 2, 3 or 4, one ticket required per group, please arrive promptly with your whole group before last entry time.
Patterns & 1BTN resident i-sha invites two of her favourite artists to Patterns for an evening of socially distanced club antics.
Sans Absence owner and London-based DJ & producer Akito is very well known not just for his weighty productions and mixes, but is also renowned for his residency on NTS which features guests from all over the world.
Completing the lineup, is k means - Taking her name from an algorithm that she used when writing a music recommendation system, k means has a soft spot for the darker and weirder side of electronic music. With her bimonthly residency at Noods and the one half of Avant Garbage on Netil Radio, k means' mixes and shows definitely don't go unnoticed.
This is not a usual club event - Please read the information below carefully.
In line with government and industry guidelines relating to COVID-19, we have put a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Patterns, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to previous visits you may have had:
• Tickets will only be available online in advance to reduce the time spent at the box office and ensure safely distanced seating.
• Whilst the sound levels will be enjoyable, it may not be as loud as you are used to.
• Masks are mandatory whenever you are not seated, this includes using the facilities in the venue.
• All drinks orders are table service only, we ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances.
• Bookings for each event will be sold as tables for four, five or six, to fit within our limited capacity and our socially distant seating plan. Unfortunately, single tickets are not available.
• LAST ENTRY FOR THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY 19:00.
• Arriving after the last entry time may result in your table being allocated to another group.
• We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
• We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.
• We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event. Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will go through different options with you.
• Please ensure that your booking adheres to the current government guidelines. If you are unsure of what these are, please refer to the official government website or email email@example.com for more information.
Presented by Patterns x Accidental Meetings.
This is an 18+ event. (Photo ID Required)