JOE EXOTIC’S TIGER KING PARTY - LONDON
Join us as we come together and bask in (Not You Carol Baskin!) the wonderful weirdness of the Tiger King in one massive animal themed fancy dress party!
On July 3rd dig out your best animal print and get ready to rave to the best party tunes of all time!
Don't worry if the event can't go ahead due to COVID-19 we will reschedule it, and offer refunds if you can't make the new date.
- 💿 All the biggest party tunes
- 💪 Pin the arm back on the park ranger game
- 🐯 Every single Tiger & Lion based anthem we can possible think of
- 🔎 Who killed Carole's Husband Murder Mystery
- 🔫 Free Shot if you're in Fancy Dress
- 🎤 Big Screen Sing-Alongs (of all Joe's hits...)
- ✂️ Free Mullet Makeovers
- 👑 Tiger King fancy dress comp - prizes for best (worst) dressed
- 📸 Jungle themed Photobooth
- 🐨 Wild Animal Inflatables
Alongside all your fave Party Bangers expect to hear:
ROOM 1 Tiger & Lion Anthems Eye Of The Tiger // Iron Lion Zion // Circle of Life // Just Can't Wait to Be King // Jungle Boogie // Gold Lion // Little Lion Man // Three Lions // Hakuna Matata // Monkey Wrench // Cotton Eye Joe // The Lion Sleeps Tonight // I Saw A Tiger // ROAR
ROOM 2 Crocodile Based Bangers Crocodile Rock // Crocodile Shoes (erm... that's it)
ROOM 3 Jungle ALL NIGHT (Disclaimer....there is no Room 3)
SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- No Entry If Your Name Is Carole
- Free High Five is your name is Tony
- If we sell enough tickets we'll try and book Rednex to play Cotton Eye Joe. On Repeat. Forever.
PLEASE NOTE: We are aware that some parts of The Tiger King highlighted animal abuse & illegal animal trade - we are in no way celebrating this, and will be donating 10% of all proceeds to United For Wildlife (https://unitedforwildlife.org/) who carry out amazing work to combat global illegal animal trade & abuse.
Tiger King also touches upon present-day issues affecting drug use, specifically within the LGBT+ community. If want to talk to others in London about managing your relationship with drugs on the London scene, please check out 'The Friday Night Project': bit.ly/fridaynightproject
The Clapham Grand supports responsible partying, breaking down the stigma around these issues and helping our customers be as well-informed as possible.
Presented by The Clapham Grand.
This is an 18+ event.