BOUNCE DAT ATLANTA
2019 was a wild year for Bounce Dat, but we're ready to finally get 2020 started with y'all!
Thursday February 27, we will be moving the party to our new venue, Sidebar, and want to see you ladies there!
The program is the same, but just in case you haven't been yet, here are the rules via our girl @TheCourtKim.
- RSVP for entry, baby (21+ )
- Ladies, leave your man at home + get in formation.
- Fellas, recognize the spot that you're in and TREAT ALL LADIES WITH RESPECT.
- When you walk into the spot, you automatically become family. This is also a drama free house, ok? Ok.
- Dancing and singing is the program. Leave the "boring bitch" act at the door.
We've listened to some of your suggestions and have decided to add one more rule for the men, excluding queer. We want everyone in the room to feel comfortable/safe, so we ask that you attend ONLY if escorted by a woman. If bae, or your new love interest didn't invite you to come to the party, then it's best you sit this one out. This is an event for women, and we want this space to exemplify that.
RSVP is mandatory, however, if you know you won't make it before 11pm for free entry, you can pay $10 in advance and that will guarantee entry/line bypass all night. The prices do go up at the door, so just keep allat in mind!
See y'all there <3
Presented by Hmgrl.
This is a 21+ event.