WESLEY GONZALEZ - A SOCIALLY SPACED SHOW
Wesley Gonzalez plays a special socially-distanced show in Dalston's 100-year-old Art Deco cinema. Tickets can be bought in groups for the same household / support bubble, and there are also a limited number of single tickets available.
VENUE COVID RULES
- We ask that you book your tickets online to reduce the time spent at the box office and to ensure safely distanced seating.
- We ask that you queue outside the cinema until it is time to take your seat to reduce the time spend mingling indoors.
- Masks are mandatory in the foyer, corridors and screens except when having food and drinks.
- We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
- Customers showing symptoms may not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at email@example.com
- We have a one-way system in place, you won't exit the way you came in, avoiding potential customers waiting for the next film.
- Card payment only - contactless if possible.
- We have installed social distancing signs throughout our cinemas so that we can all give one another the space we need to feel safe
- We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.
- We have trained our staff to handle extra cleaning measures and will be thoroughly cleaning our screens and seats between films.
- Group booking is limited to 6 people per performance.
- Our entrance, café, foyer and auditorium are all on street level, with step-free access. The entrance doors are power-assisted and the ground floor toilet has wheelchair access - it is located next to the auditorium.
Support Bird On The Wire during the COVID-19 crisis here > https://link.dice.fm/SNIySnFCZ4
Presented by Bird On The Wire.
This is an all ages event (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult).