BLACK COUNTRY, NEW ROAD (SOCIALLY DISTANCED)
Use it to
To celebrate the release of 'For the First Time', Black Country, New Road will head out on a Socially Distanced tour.
Buy the new album ‘For the first time’ by Black Country, New Road, from the band’s online store, Bandcamp or the Ninja Tune store to get access to pre-sale tickets before 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 10th February to get access to the pre-sale. Access details will be sent out by 12pm GMT on Thursday 11th February. Anyone who has ordered the album already from these stores only will also get access to the ticket pre-sale.
- All seats sold are unallocated, depending on the amount of tickets you buy, we will auto allocate your seating.
- Compliant with current government guidance (www.gov.uk/coronavirus) a maximum of 6 people from the same household can attend an event as a group.
- We will ensure your seats are arranged in a block together, socially distanced from any other block of seats.
- All seating will be forward facing.
- Once seated, please only move around the room if required for using the toilets or leaving.
- Table service from the bar will be handled via the QTap app.
- The venue operates a one-way system in and out of the venue, please follow the signage when entering and exiting the building to ensure this system is maintained.
- Sanitiser stations can be found throughout the building, we encourage all customers to use these at regular intervals.
- Adhering to government guidelines, standing, dancing and singing along at volume during the event is not permitted.
- If you do not stick to this guidance, you may be asked to leave.
- Please ensure you submit details via track and trace app before arrival, and via the venue's list upon attending.
- Please DO NOT attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- For further information on the venue's safety measures, visit the venue website.
By purchasing tickets you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Presented by Wandering Oak.
This is a 14+ event (under 18's must be accompanied by an adult).